MHC America, LLC , and its affiliated companies, (“MHCA”) is currently looking for additional communities to invest in. The principals of the MHCA have been actively purchasing since 1998. They welcome owners, brokers and leads from other individuals and are open to all types of deal structures.
Possible Purchase Scenarios:
- Sponsor has the capital and financing to do a cash purchase, traditional or seller financing; or,
- Tax Deferred Exchange; or,
- Master Lease with option to purchase.
If you have a property you would like to submit for consideration, please fill in the form at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you quickly.
Our preferences are:
- 35 or more lots (will go smaller in markets we currently have a presence in)
- Park owned homes are allowable
- Prefer public utilities
- Continued use as a community. We are not interested in property for redevelopment.
- Turnaround projects and high vacancy properties considered
- Utility and Infrastructure issues are not a problem for us
- Management problems
Referral Fees: For any community referred to us, we will pay a referral fee or the buyer’s part of the brokerage commission upon a successful closing – Depending on the deal.
Terms: Cash, Owner Financing, Land Contract, or Lease/Option.
Price: Up to $20,000,000.
We are not looking for properties that are priced based on pro-forma or where the highest and best use is not a Manufactured Housing Community.
To Whom it May Concern,
I have recently sold two mobile home parks in Nebraska to MHP Funds [now MHCA] in Colorado. The transaction went so smoothly that it is my pleasure to recommend them to anyone who is interested in selling their mobile home park in the future.
Every aspect of the process was completed efficiently. This includes negotiations, purchase contracts, due diligence and closing. Dave and his staff were experienced and accessible. The transition for all concerned, including the [resident], was straight forward and uncomplicated.
Again I would highly recommend MHP Funds [now MHCA] to anyone in the market to sell their mobile home park.